Intro to Photography
Learn the basics of photography. In this class we will help you understand the basics of how cameras work, understand light, composition, depth of field, exposure, metering, and much more.
- Access to a camera that allows full control of aperture, ISO, and exposure. Does not have to be an SLR but you will be expected to navigate the controls.
- Get our camera off of Auto and explore aperture priority, shutter priority, and Manual
- Learn how to use basic available light to make great photos
- Gain an understanding to shooting RAW photos vs JPEG
- Learn how to meter a scene and what the different metering modes are in general
- Learn basic lighting terms such as key light (main light), side lighting, fill light, and more
See our schedule to book this class today